Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wooly Bully


Wooly Mammoths are all sorts of fun. Unfortunately I couldn't show blood- ridden beasts after the kill, much too graphic for the children. So I went with a super docile painting where Bill and Ted are sitting there saying, "Dude. Like, check out those huge hairy elephants...... Awwwsome."
Both paintings for Katy have been slightly altered, I decided to go over a bit with some prismacolor to add some final touches. I think it helped. But for the viewing public you get to see the raw original acrylics. Alright. I'm going to bed. Until next time.

1 comment:

Ken Chandler said...

Thanks for sparing us from the Gorefest Ty. There's enough of that on Primetime television. Fun illustrations, what's your inpiration? Or is it the Geico commercials? :) Happy Hunting!