Sunday, February 07, 2010

playing in a pop punk band...


Ok. So... I'm horrible at posting but I'm gonna try to be more diligent at updating this blasted thing, if only for posterity's sake.

I don't have any revolutionary ideas or tidbits of info to give to the world, but this is just a post to inform the world that I'm still alive and that I have this selfish urge to make myself heard.

ps. Playing in a rock band has its perks.... I get to live out my long lost dreams of being on stage with fans, act like a youth angst-goof off which is therapeutically helpful as I hit this almost 30 crisis... and sing for tons of girls........well... I'm not really interested in high school girls... quite frankly, it's quite sickening. I wonder how Benton Paul deals with it. Being married would be good from that perspective.

It is awkward when you teach a high school class and then your students end up at your show... I don't know how I feel about that.

No comments: