Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GRADUATION


FINITO!!! My undergraduate life is coming to a close. Kind of crazy to think I have to be a real person and get a real job and actually start providing for myself and a future family. It's been a long haul but I've loved it, and I've been blessed with innumerable experiences and friends. I guess it's not really over... I mean... I've only got years of grad school to look forward to. :( Maybe by that time I'll be able to just live off my IRA. Or I could just find a way to market Rebecca's soapcarvings and make millions. Or possibly do a "The Brethren's Impersonated Voices" comedy tour.
Nah.. I'll just keep on painting and getting paid, and lookin for Mrs. Right. And of course teaching la lingua piu' bella che ci sia. Congrats to all those in '07! We made it! Now we get to "go forth to serve."
... and who'd of thought one of my illustrations would be a foreshadowing of next week. I never really thought about it. I just thought I made a good model. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Tyler, I saw the others in the magazine too. Lookin' good, keep it up - B

Ken Chandler said...

Many Congrats! A toast then. "To a life without school!" Cheers!

Steve Morrison said...

Porca miseria--hai finito?!
Congratulazioni, e buone pitture!