Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pallavolo - Volleyball

I've come to appreciate this sport a lot more after playing it almost daily at school at Middlebury. It's possible that since I was playing it in Italian instead of English, it took on a new, exotic aspect that I didn't normally get when I'd play it in America. It also helps though that now I understand the rules, and more importantly how to win. I think that's pretty much the case with most sports. If you know how to win, you probably like it. If you suck, then you don't want to play anymore. I could be wrong, but I think that's the case most of the time. This picture doesn't represent the whole "rule" thing very well, it was taken during practice, but I think it's cool. I try not to touch the net, but sometimes it just happens. And it's really embarrassing when you get all tangled up in the net, like a fish.

2 comments:

jonhintze said...

dang tyler, that is a nice action shot. did espn catch that one for you?

Ken Chandler said...

Great action Tyler! So are you living in Europe now? What's going on in your life? Obviously, I've been out of it for a while. Good luck with everything.